- Instead of focusing on apps for smartphones, the main interest should be directed to the establishing of non-profit call centres and service centres that are able to cater to people’s information and personal support needs in health issues.
- It is essential to listen to the client experience: what the people’s needs are, and what kind of services would correspond to their everyday predicaments.
- Mobile integration with external devices, sensors and systems can play a big role here. mHealth app developers need to develop APIs/interfaces to extract and capture data automatically wherever possible.
- Providers can play the role of influencers and promote mHealth adoption by helping patients to identify the right apps.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
TESTIMONIAL BY UPSC 2017 TOPPER SIDHANT DAS
2017 IAS NIKHIL NIPPANIKAR
- IAS NETWORK UPSC IAS ESSAY EVALUATION INITIATIVE : 21st FEBRUARY TOPICS
- IAS NETWORK UPSC IAS MAINS GS ANSWER EVALUATION INITIATIVE 16th FEBRUARY QUESTIONS
- IAS NETWORK UPSC IAS ESSAY EVALUATION INITIATIVE : 11th FEBRUARY TOPICS
- IAS NETWORK UPSC IAS MAINS GS ANSWER EVALUATION INITIATIVE 1st FEBRUARY QUESTIONS
- IAS NETWORK UPSC IAS ESSAY EVALUATION INITIATIVE : 1st FEBRUARY TOPICS