This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Pruthvi Kumar 1 year ago.

• Author
     Bhupinderpal Singh 
    Participant

anyone else who is preparing without coaching for CSE 2018?

IAS NETWORK 
    Keymaster

@bhupinderpalsingh Hey, if u have any question regarding strategy or books, feel free to ask

Ramesh 
    Participant

Hi Bhupinderpal

Am Ramesh…. Am started my preparation for CSE 18 on last month without coaching.
    I need a good guidance and I want to be touch with you.

Aruna Raghavan 
    Participant

Hai Bhupinderpal

Iam Aruna  i have started my preparation from december 2016 without coaching . I need a good support from you regarding the books for the exams

IAS NETWORK 
    Keymaster

@arunaraghavan @ramesh33 If you have just begun, complete your basics first, get a solid foundation, start with these books :

Indian Polity by M.Laxmikanth
    Bipin Chandra’s India’s Struggle for Independence and Spectrum’s A Brief History of Modern India for Indian Independence Struggle
    Tamil Nadu Boards History books
    Savindra Singh’s Physical Geography
    CCRT pdf’s for Art and Culture along with Spectrum’s Facets on Indian Culture
    Shankar IAS’s Environment book
    Indian Economy by Sanjiv Verma

Along with these read newpaper to get a flow of what is happeneing around the world, but don’t spend much time on making notes, let us do it for u

Feel free to ask anything else

hashtag_aspirant 
    Participant

hey… I too am preparing without coaching… btw can anyone tell me why there are no posts after march 5? no current affairs, nothing….

IAS NETWORK 
    Keymaster

@hashtagaspirant hey, we got busy with interviews so couldn’t keep up with our The Hindu Notes, and also
    due to good response to our GS Answer and Essay Evaluation we couldn’t devote time to other activities.

Sorry

But there are other good current affairs available in the market which aspirants can follow, but no free
    answer and essay evaluation, that is why we are continuing that initivative
    We are also working on compilation of issues and topics for Mains 2017, would come out with that, but no hindu notes for foreseeable future.

hashtag_aspirant 
    Participant

Good idea man… 🙂
    Keep up the good work! 🙂
    BTW how do i submit an essay to you? and are there names to the IAS Network Team or just the ‘Team’?

IAS NETWORK 
    Keymaster

@hashtagaspirant just write your essay on white A4 size page and mail its photos or scanned copy to admin@ias.network

Why do you want to know our names BTW ? 🙂

hashtag_aspirant 
    Participant

Just curious.. 🙂
    I guess I am just inclined to know..
    How about I do the Hindu notes/editorial assessments for you guys?
    No demands or stuff, just I’d be happy if you’d mention ‘by hashtagAspirant’ in author, not if you don’t feel like it.. I could email you couple of previous ones that I’ve done..
    It’s like, symmetry wins if they are updated here as well…
    I promise ‘no plagiarism’.

IAS NETWORK 
    Keymaster

@hashtagaspirant Check your email associated with this site

ABHISHEK UPAMANYU 
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I am also preparing without coaching. Right now, preparing for mains examination and if I don’t qualify prelims this year, then target 2018.

MANISH BHARDWAJ 
    Participant

i am preparing without any coaching for cse 2018

Pruthvi Kumar 
    Participant

hello sir @ bhupinderpalsingh.

My Name is Pruthvi, a CS aspirant. Currently i am in first year B.A (Hons). i am planning to write CS exam in the year 2020. sir as strategy plays a very important role in every aspect. what kind of strategy is required to crack this exam in My golden attempt itself.
    please help me with the tools required.

IAS NETWORK 
    Keymaster

@pruthvi Hi

You have ample time and your comment shows how much you are willing to give your effort to achieve your goal.

If you have just begun, complete your basics first, get a solid foundation, start with these books :

Indian Polity by M.Laxmikanth
    Bipin Chandra’s India’s Struggle for Independence and Spectrum’s A Brief History of Modern India for Indian Independence Struggle
    Tamil Nadu Boards History books
    Savindra Singh’s Physical Geography
    CCRT pdf’s for Art and Culture along with Spectrum’s Facets on Indian Culture
    Shankar IAS’s Environment book
    Indian Economy by Sanjiv Verma

Along with these read newspaper, The Hindu or The Indian Express, keep up with current affairs.

If you start practicing GS Answer and Essay Writing now itself, you would have considerable advantage over others till 2020.

Feel free to ask anything else

Good Luck

Pruthvi Kumar 
    Participant

@ IAS Network.

Thanks Sir\Ma’am, this will really help me a lot with my preparation.
    with mentors like you i believe it’ll become easy for aspirants to be a part of “Steel frame of India”.
    for now i am feeling lucky to be a part of IAS Network.

Thanks again :).

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©[2018] IAS NETWORK

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account